- What is a mortgage?
- What kinds of mortgage are there?
- How much down-payment should I have?
- What is my “Gross Debt Service Ratio”?
- How long is a mortgage period?
- Do I need an inspector? What about insurance?
- How often do I make payments?
- Why should I lock in my rate guarantee?
- What is an assumable mortgage?
- Can I avoid paying rent and making mortgage payments on my new house?
Whether you are buying residential property in Edmonton or Calgary commercial real estate, you ought to know a few basic things about mortgages in Canada and Calgary. First of all, mortgages come in every imaginable period and rate. An Alberta mortgage broker like Dominion Lending Centres Westcor can show you how different payment periods and payment schemes may suit you better than others. Also, mortgage rates in Canada vary widely from bank to bank, lending institution to lending institution – it’s the same at all banks in Canada. Mortgage rates that will suit your needs must be sought out.
Dominion Lending Centres Westcor, your Calgary mortgage broker, provides a free of charge Canadian mortgage calculator for you to see just some of your options, but nothing takes the place of sitting down and talking to someone face to face. We can help you quickly determine if you are looking for a
Calgary is in a fast moving real estate market right now, so you ought to be thinking of what lies ahead, if you haven’t already. Why don’t you try Dominion Lending Centres Westcor Canada mortgage specialist’s instant online approval system? Together we can help you to make your dreams of owning your own home a reality.